1/26/2014

廚房女神奈潔拉:豬五花,辣椒和茴香籽 Nigellissima: Pork Belly Slices with Chilli & Fennel Seeds




Fennel seeds. It's a new spice in my kitchen. And also fennel bulb. I did had fennel leaves and egg stir fry before, my grandma made that sometimes, and usually with a hint of rice wine and sugar. But the bulb? Never seen it in my home country.

So it's a fennel theme lunch today. (Is it? What about the pork??)

茴香籽,新的香料!茴香球莖也是,以前有吃過阿媽做的茴香葉炒蛋,帶著米酒和糖的味道,但球莖在台灣可是從來沒見過。

今天的午餐很茴香。(咦?主菜不是豬五花嗎?)

My pork slices are rather thin, 60 minutes in the oven is enough. | 我的豬五花很薄,烤 60分鐘就夠了。



Garlic, olive oil, fennel seeds, dried chilli flakes, salt. That's all.
蒜末、橄欖油、茴香籽、乾辣椒片、鹽,就這樣。


Oh beautiful! | 真美的畫面








Fresh fennel slices, chopped tomatoes. | 新鮮茴香切片、番茄丁。


Mix the oil, fennel slices, tomatoes with pasta and spinach. My boy had it for lunch, too.
Next time I should give him a serving without chili.
烤盤裡的油、茴香片、番茄丁、義大利麵、菠菜拌一拌。兒子也一起吃。
下回應該要準備一份沒加辣椒片的給他。



Pin It

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...