2/24/2014

茴香籽與迷迭香豬肉;直麵,柑橘、大蒜和麥麩 Fennel Seeds & Rosemary Pork; Spaghetti with Citrus & Garlic Wheat Bran




Jamie Oliver X Nigellissima.

Original recipe:
Spaghettini with Lemon & Garlic Breadcrumbs by Nigella Lawson in her book Nigellissima.


I don't really know about meat, so I just cook with any meat part I have or feel good to eat. This time I cooked with pork picnic roast. Rubbed the pork with fennel seeds, rosemary leaves, minced garlic, and salt. Roasted in an oven preheated to 500F/260C, turned down the temperature to 400F/200C after putting the meat in. Roasted for 1 hr and 10-20 minutes. Let it rest for 10 minutes before carving.

And I don't have lemons and breadcrumbs (even bread!) at hand so I used a cuties and wheat bran. Spaghetti cooked to al dente, mixed with extra virgin olive oil, citrus juice, minced garlic, crushed red pepper, salt, and some pasta water. Then the wheat bran which was pan-fried with citrus zest to golden brown, added some parsley. Yum yum yum!

*Please noted: I don't think it's proper to list the detailed recipes here especially when they're not my invention. I'm just sharing my cooking experience and most of all, it's kind of my cooking/baking notes.


奧利佛 X 奈潔拉

原版食譜:
細直麵,檸檬、大蒜和麵包屑,廚房女神奈潔拉 義式美味快速上桌 p.21


其實我也不是很懂肉的部位,都是看手邊有什麼、或是覺得什麼部位滿好吃就拿來用。這次用的是豬肩肉。將茴香籽、迷迭香、蒜沫、鹽抹在豬肉表面,然後送進預熱到 500F/260C的烤箱,將溫度降到 400F/200C烤 1小時 10-20分鐘。出爐後靜置 10分鐘再切。

義大利麵的部分,家裡剛好沒有檸檬了,也沒有麵包屑(連麵包都沒有),所以我就用小橘子和麥麩。義大利麵煮到剛剛好的熟度,拌入特級初榨橄欖油、柑橘汁、蒜末、乾燥紅椒片、鹽、以及適量的煮麵水,再拌入和柑橘皮屑一起炒成金黃的麥麩、還有巴西里。好吃好吃呀!

*註:這食譜並非我原創,因此就不詳列了。純分享下廚經驗、做個記錄。





Pin It

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...